AAGP Application Process
|About AAGP Program||Current Vendor Discounts|
|Approved Groups||APPLY NOW!|
|Pet Greyhound FAQ||Adoption Tip-Book|
|Greyhound Adoption Myths||ADOPT A GREYHOUND NOW!|
If your adop
tion group is interested, please complete and return the AAGP APPLICATION* to our mailing address:
C/O: Adoption Program Application
110 West Ninth Street #813
Wilmington, DE 19801
- If you do not have Acrobat Reader installed or simply cannot open the application for viewing, then e-mail the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of Incorporation
- Proof of Not-For-Profit Status - 501(c)(3)
- Proof of State License (if applicable)
- List of Officers with contact information
- Provide copies of all paperwork which will be distributed to the public (including adopters). This could include educational materials for potential adopters, application, release forms, contract for adoption and/or for placement, advertising brochures, etc.
- Provide policy for all vet services provided prior to adoption (Are the greyhounds altered, vaccinations updated, etc.)
- Describe screening procedure for potential adopters.
- Does the applicant accept "special needs" dogs (seniors, dogs with low thyroid, pannus, injuries, etc.)
- Must agree that the applicant as an entity (this includes volunteers) will not make false or negative statements about the racing industry while conducting Meet & Greets (or any other meetings with the public).
- Provide the applicant's official position regarding the greyhound racing industry.
- Provide a contact person currently involved in the industry who can verify the applicant's relationship with the racing industry.
- Provide Website address and E-mail address. (if applicable)
- Optional: Provide any letters of recommendation from NGA members, kennel operators, breeders, track management.
*File is in .pdf format (Acrobat Reader). Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view: